Norman Christopher Polak
Norman Christopher Polak is a native of Ocala, Florida and a 1975 graduate of Forest High School. Chris and his wife Murray have one adult daughter.
Chris received his undergraduate degree from Asbury College, a Master of Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University, a Certified Public Manager degree from Florida State University and his law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law.
Prior to attending law school, Norman Christopher Polak served 18 years in law enforcement and related roles beginning with the Police Department in Carmel, Indiana (a suburb of Indianapolis) before returning to Ocala and joining the Marion County Sheriff’s Office. Chris served as a patrol and K9 officer as well as a major crimes investigator and undercover with the Ocala / Marion County Narcotics and Vice Task Force and as an investigator and operations manager with the State Attorney’s Office in the Fifth Judicial Circuit. He also served as the Chief Deputy Clerk of the Courts for Citrus County.
After being graduated from law school Norman Christopher Polak began his legal career as a prosecutor for the State Attorney’s Office in the Fifth Judicial Circuit here in Marion County and took that experience into private practice as a criminal and civil trial lawyer.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury-Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2001
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- Juris Doctor 2001
- Nova Southeastern University
- Master of Business Administration 1993
- Florida State University
- Certified Public Manager 1991
- Asbury College
- Bachelor of Arts 1979
- Forest High School
- Ocala, Florida 1975
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar Association, Member
- Marion County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Norman C. (Chris) Polak, P.A.
- Office of the State Attorney Fifth Judicial Circuit
- Citrus County Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office
- Carmel, Indiana Police Department