A Distinctive Ocala Personal Injury Firm
King Law Firm is a plaintiff’s personal injury firm based in Ocala, Florida. Did you or a loved one become seriously injured, as a result of an accident? In light of this our Ocala personal injury firm can provide the legal solutions. Therefore, if you are looking for, you are just beginning the process, or you believe you can benefit from a new approach to your case. Together with our honest, aggressive and client-centered approach to personal injury law, we are the go-to law firm.
EXPERIENCED, LOCAL ATTORNEYS
We are experienced, local attorneys representing people who have been injured through no fault of their own. Our roots in Marion County, Lake County, and Central Florida include experience in law enforcement and as criminal prosecutors. We draw on those insights every day in investigating accidents and preparing cases for negotiation or trial.
Our Ocala personal injury firm is devoted to representing individuals and families in matters such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and other vehicles
- Premises liability injuries caused by the negligence of property owners
- Medical malpractice cases stemming from the negligence of medical providers
- Wrongful death claims following the loss of a loved one
As a result of these things, we believe our job is to make sure our clients understand that we have done all that is possible on their behalf. We aim to help them obtain maximum available compensation after accidental injuries, and we have a solid record of results to show for it.
OUR CLIENTS ARE OUR FOCUS
King Law Firm is known for providing personalized service. The client’s perspective and best interests are front and center in every case we handle. You can count on our Ocala personal injury firm for:
- An honest evaluation of your personal injury matter
- A detailed investigation into an accident, injuries, and losses
- Trial readiness no matter how complex the case is
- Zealous advocacy with insurance companies, against opposing counsel and in court
- Clear communication throughout a claim or lawsuit
- Education and guidance that enables you to make an informed decision at the right time regarding whether to settle or litigate
Additionally, when our clients call our offices, they are able to speak directly with their lawyers. We are honest with our clients, telling them what we are going to do, why we are going to do it, how we are going to do it and what they can expect. Clients enjoy ample face-to-face consultations with attorneys — not simply meeting with assistants or office staff.
Follow the links below to learn more about our individual attorneys.
CONTACT OUR ATTORNEYS AFTER AN ACCIDENT, INJURY OR FATALITY
Initial consultations are free. If we represent you, we will do so on a contingency basis. You will not owe attorneys’ fees until we recover compensation for you.