Injuries That Must Be Taken Seriously
An accident can leave you with different types of injuries, and some may look or sound more serious than others. The reality is that so-called soft tissue injuries can be as painful and debilitating as other types of medical problems. Many of these injuries involve the neck and back and rarely involve visible blood loss and other symptoms that the average person may interpret as life-threatening.
The attorneys of King Law Firm in Ocala, Florida, understand soft tissue injuries, and we know how to win maximum compensation for injured people and their families. We provide personalized service and effective representation to a select number of clients in Central Florida. We can answer your questions like:
- What if I noticed the pain after I left the scene of the accident?
- Will my injury get better without treatment?
- How much will my medical care cost?
- Who will pay for my doctor visits, CT scans, X-rays or chiropractor visits?
- Can I receive compensation for whiplash, sprains or strains?
- How much time do I have to file an injury claim?
- Can I recover income I lost due to the injury?
- How much compensation should I expect?
- How do I obtain personal injury protection (PIP) money for my costs?
- Can I lose my PIP benefits?
SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION | DELAYING CAN HURT YOU AND DAMAGE YOUR CASE
If your injuries aren’t life-threatening, you may be tempted to wait before seeing a doctor. This may be a mistake. It is important to see a specialist if you have soft-tissue injuries from a car accident. When it comes to covering your medical costs, Florida law restricts the amount of time you have to see a doctor after an accident.
TALK TO KING LAW FIRM | FREE CONSULTATION
Talk to a lawyer at King Law Firm about your case. The consultation is free.