Many law firms handle auto accident claims, but you want to be sure that the firm you choose is equipped and committed to securing your full compensation. Your attorney must understand not only the law but how to conduct a proper investigation, how to deal with insurance companies and, potentially, how to convince a jury to award damages.
The King Law Firm excels at holding negligent drivers and insurance companies accountable. Our Ocala motor vehicle accident attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for clients through our hands-on and determined approach. (See our Recent Results.) You can count on us for attentive service and aggressive representation if someone in your family was seriously injured in Marion County or surrounding Central Florida.
Personal Injury And Wrongful Death Accidents
We have obtained settlements and verdicts for a wide range of traffic accidents and recreational accidents, including:
- Car accidents (freeway, intersection, rear-end, rollover)
- Truck accidents (commercial vehicles)
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Watercraft accidents (boats, Jet Skis, tubing, sailing)
- Golf cart accidents (on or off the golf course)
- ATV accidents (four-wheelers)
- Motor vehicle fatalities involving any of the above
We are familiar with the major highways in Ocala and surrounding counties where accidents commonly occur, including I-75, I-4 and the Florida Turnpike, Highways 441, 301 and 41, and State Route 40. Founding attorney Greg King is a former law enforcement officer with extensive experience in accident and homicide investigation and reconstruction, which gives our clients an edge in demonstrating negligence of another person or entity.
Skilled Pursuit Of Your Comprehensive Compensation
Our experienced lawyers are knowledgeable about Florida statutes and the factors and scenarios that commonly arise in motor vehicle accidents:
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Accidents caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Traffic accidents on the job
- Accidents involving out-of-state visitors
- Roadway defects as a contributing factor
- Injuries from vehicle defects
- Passengers of negligent drivers
- Compensation on behalf of children
- Comparative/contributory negligence
Any of these issues can help or hinder your recovery of damages. Our legal team pursues all sources of coverage and anticipates such barriers to put you in position for maximum compensation. We work to ensure that the damages cover medical bills and future care, loss of income, permanent injury, and your pain and suffering. Our goal is to procure a timely settlement, but we prepare from day one to take your case to court if necessary to get justice.
Free Consultation And Contingency Fee Representation
If your injury makes it difficult for you to visit our law offices, we can visit you in your home or hospital room. Initial consultations are free of charge and come with no obligation. Our clients usually owe no attorneys' fees until and unless we recover a settlement or verdict on their behalf.
Call the King Law Firm toll free at 800-818-4087, or contact us online.