At the King Law Firm in central Florida, we often receive inquiries from injured people who are frustrated with an ongoing car accident or premises liability case. Many have hired other attorneys and felt that their cases were going nowhere. They were bewildered by a lack of communication and guidance. They sense that their "files" have been somehow lost, misplaced or forgotten. They are looking for a different kind of lawyer. They turn to the King Law Firm and find the solutions they were looking for.
A Distinctive Personal Injury Law Practice in Marion County
Injured people seeking answers contact us for help, and all most all of them ask us to represent them. We often find ourselves explaining the law to other law firms' clients. Many choose the King Law Firm because of our personalized, honest and aggressive approach to personal injury law. We understand our clients' needs and work hard to satisfy them:
- Get medical bills paid
- Replace lost wages
- Obtain compensation for pain and suffering
We consider it our job to make sure our clients understand that we have done all that is possible. We aim to help them obtain maximum available compensation after accidental injuries such as:
- Car and motorcycle accidents
- Truck and bus accidents
- Golf cart accidents, dog bite injuries and slip-and-fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Fatal accidents resulting in wrongful death claims
The client's perspective and best interests are front and center in every case. Every client of our Florida personal injury law firm can count on:
- An honest evaluation of a personal injury matter
- A detailed investigation into an accident, injuries and losses
- Trial readiness
- Zealous advocacy, including representation before insurance companies, opposing counsel and courts
- Clear communication throughout a claim or lawsuit
- Education and guidance that enable the client to make an informed decision at the right time: to settle or litigate?
In a nutshell, the King Law Firm is a client-centered personal injury law practice. When our clients call our law offices, they are able to speak directly with their lawyers. We tell our clients honestly what we are going to do, why we are going to do it, how we are going to do it and what they can expect. Clients enjoy ample face-to-face consultations with attorneys — not simply meeting with assistants or law office staff.
Contact Our Ocala Attorneys After an Accident · Injury or Fatality
After an accident resulting in serious injury, consult with a lawyer from the King Law Firm by calling or e-mailing our law offices. We can visit you in your home or hospital room if necessary. Initial consultations are free. If we represent you, we will do so on a contingency basis. You will not owe attorneys' fees until and unless we recover compensation for you.